IDAS/IMES/IMAS OFFICE RECRUITING ANOUNCEMNT
IDAS/IMES/IMAS is now recruiting student office assistants for the fall 2021 semester.
• Working Duration:
• Job Description:
Assist the IMAS, IDAS, and IMES administration with office and clerical affairs, such as:
- Office front desk receptionist.
- Document management.
- On-campus inter-office file delivering.
- Office & classroom environment maintenance.
- Other related office administration affairs.
1. Available only for IMAS, IDAS, IMES students; both foreign students without scholarships and local Taiwanese students. Only available for students who do not have MOFA, MOE, and foreign scholarships. Not available for students who have credit and tuition waivers.
2. Fluent or Advanced English
3. Advanced Mandarin Chinese abilities a plus (though not a requirement)
4. Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel)
5. Graphic design, poster creating, etc.
• Participating hours:
4-20 hours per week
ⓄNT.$ 200-250/hour (depends on the applicant’s experience)
• Application Deadline:
GMT+8 12:00 pm, August 25, 2021.
• Required document:
Please send your 1) personal CV; 2) a brief introduction (max. 150 words); 3) other relevant documents (i.e. English/Chinese test certificate, not compulsory); and 4) indication of requested working days and hours.
Please use the subject: “Application for the IDAS/IMES/IMAS Student office assistant” in your e-mail application: email@example.com