IMES scholarship application accepted till April 25
In order to encourage graduate students to devote themselves to academic research, participate in academic activities, and publish their academic work, IMES students are welcomed to submit the scholarship application
(1) Prospective students in the master’s program are selected on the basis of their entrance examination results.
(2) Current students in the master’s program are selected based on 3 categories: including “GPA”, “extra-curricular activities and other social service activities” and “academic performance”
Please refer to the attachment for details.
Not receiving any other scholarships. Students who are NOT eligible to apply if they already receive other scholarships, including MOE, MOFA and OIC New student scholarship.
2. Application Period: April 15-25, 2022
3. Required Documents
(1) Completed application form
(2) Full transcript of IMES courses
(3) Scholarly works published or presented in the conference during the study in this program(not obligatory)
(4) Statement of participating in extra-curricular activities and other social service activities (not obligatory)