Outstanding Performance IMAS Scholarship
- The scholarship is to provide financial supports to recognize and reward students with academic excellence.
- Qualification and Requirements
- First-year or second-year registered students
- Receiving grades of at least two courses in the previous semester
- Not receiving any other scholarships. Students who are NOT eligible to apply if they already receive other scholarships, including MOE, MOFA and OIC New student scholarship.
- Application Deadline
- April 25th, 2021.
- Required Documents for Application
- Completed application form
- Full transcript of IMAS courses (Note: New students will be ranked according to their entrance examination and previous transcripts)
- Scholarly works published or presented in the conference during the study in this program
- Other proof of outstanding academic achievements.