Winter Travel to Help – Winter Break
Due to popular demand, we are hosting another “Travel to Help” activity.
This activity requires students to use their specialty to help the community. The subsidy for this activity is $10,000 per student. This amount is to compensate for accommodation, transportation, and meals.
1. Before you apply for this activity, you need to explain briefly about your travel, such as where do you want to go, and what kind of help that you could offer to the local community.
2. The destination needs to be a countryside or a rural area.
3. The duration of your travel is 10 to 14 days.
If you are interested in attending, please follow the link to sign up: Winter Travel to Help 2021 Form
Registration ends October 23, 2020, at 5:00 pm. Only 15 students will be selected. Students selected will receive a confirmation email on November 2, 2020.
After your project is selected, students must prepare the following:
- Your project proposal (More details to follow)
- Present your proposal at the Workshop Travel to Help
- Following your return from your destination, submit your project report by the end of March
IDAS IMES IMAS